E-Learn – World Conference on E-Learning is an international conference organized by the AACE-Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education and co-sponsored by the International Journal on E-Learning.
E-Learn provides a unique forum for Government, Healthcare, Education, and Business professionals to discuss the latest research, development, applications, issues, and strategies, to explore new technologies, and to identify solutions for today’s challenges related to online learning.
A variety of opportunities and venues are designed to enable participants to actively learn from and collaborate with a multinational, cross-industry expert faculty and peers on the research, development, diverse learning experiences, implementation and technology needed to improve e-learning.
With 1000+ participants from 60+ different countries at this conference, E-Learn is one of the leading and largest international e-learning conferences and gathering of e-learning and distance education professionals.
The E-Learn Conference Is a Must Attend:
- E-Learn provides the only forum for serious minded education, government, healthcare and business professionals to discuss issues, research, development, strategies, and new technologies, and most importantly, identify solutions to meet the challenges of online learning.
- E-Learn is THE essential resource to make international connections for collaboration with others who may share similar problems as well as those offering solutions.
- E-Learn truly is an example of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts as a forum where ideas and experiences from around the world are readily exchanged in a supportive culture that is nurtured at this conference.
E-Learn will help you to:
- Follow the best practices and case studies highlighting successful (and unsuccessful) strategies, techniques, as well as proven results for E-learning.
- Become current on the latest research from top international laboratories and research centers to inform developers and practitioners on how to create and use e-learning tools and technologies.
- Understand the research behind developments and use of E-learning materials and resources.
- Learn about the latest tools, tactics and advanced technologies needed to foster online learning within your organization.
- Learn about innovative solutions and technologies for advanced learning environments and gain valuable one-on-one time with researchers, developers, and practitioners.
- Meet and hear the opinions and experiences of acknowledged leaders.
- Learn how to select and use various technologies, products, and services.
- Discuss critical success factors and innovative practices with your peers.
- Be updated on the latest trends and major issues, and developments in E-learning.
The E-Learn conference series is an international forum designed to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas on the research, issues, developments, and applications of a broad range of topics related to e-Learning.
E-Learn is an innovative collaboration between the top public and private academic researchers, developers, education and business professionals, and end users from the Corporate, Healthcare, Government, and Higher Education sectors. All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected international Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees.
A Participatory Event
While there are Keynote and Invited Talks delivered by internationally recognized technology experts, E-Learn is more of a participatory event. This means that all attendees play an important, interactive role, offering valuable feedback and insight gained from their own experiences. The atmosphere at E-Learn is exciting and energizing. A wealth of knowledge is gathered and exchanged, as professionals from disparate but related fields come from all over the world to meet one-on-one or in small groups and learn about new developments that impact their respective activities.
Not a Trade Show
Although E-Learn encourages commercial participation, it is not a trade show, and there is not a formal exhibition. Instead, the conference uniquely relates and displays commercial activities throughout the E-Learn program in the form of Corporate Showcases, Corporate Demonstrations, and other presentations by companies.
Major sponsors receive special speaking & demonstration opportunities in addition to signage and “exhibit” space during the conference. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics as they relate to the e-Learning and the technologies supporting e-Learning.
|Major Topics relating to or technologically supporting E-Learning:||Specific Topics Examples:|
Anyone can attend and/or submit proposals to present at conference. Our typical attendee base includes: